Friday, March 18, 2011

Viking Ship

Hi there! It's Audrie's mom. I've hijacked her blog while she is away for the week. I just had to share her latest creation she made in her Warriors class. Last week, they learned about vikings and created tissue box ships. As soon as I saw Audrie's ship, I gushed [like any good mom does], but, really, I was quite impressed with her creation. [gushing] Here is her tissue box viking ship, complete with miniature viking:



Cutest viking ship in the world! [gush, gush]

Audrie will be back soon with more creative stuff.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Audrie, if that descriptor is okay for those rough, tough Vikings. Love the dragon head and the Viking's beard. And I especially love u, Nonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrie, your ship looks great! I really like the dragon head. You need to come teach my students some craft ideas. They sure could use your imagination.

    ReplyDelete